Available Online Live!
Our entirely hands-on bootcamps are unmatched - offering 5 full days of in-depth, comprehensive CCIE exam training, taught by expert instructors with real-world experience. This Written Exam Bootcamp is intended to serve as a jump start your journey as you begin studying for your CCIE Routing & Switching Written Exam.
Make your CCIE goal a reality! Join the thousands of students who passed their CCIE written exam after participating in an INE Bootcamp.
What is a Written Exam Bootcamp?
Our CCIE Routing & Switching Written Exam Bootcamp is five days of intensive, hands-on, instructor-led training. The instructor will alternate between presenting material and guiding attendees through hands-on, real-world exercises. Attendees will be provided access to a complete rack system encompassing the necessary topology.
The goal of our Written Exam Bootcamp is to equip students with a foundation-level knowledge of Cisco Routing & Switching technologies. The primary focus of the class is core concepts and topics found on the CCIE written exam.
Who should take it?
Our Written Exam Bootcamp is for anyone who is beginning their CCIE journey, but already has at least a CCNP-level knowledge of networking.
What can you expect?
This Bootcamp is structured to run 10 hours per day, with a one-hour lunch break. Each day will be a combination of lectures, instructor-led demonstrations, Q&A sessions, hands-on exercises, and frequent quizzes. Students will also have full access to their lab equipment throughout the evening to continue practicing on their own or as groups.
Each student will be equipped with his or her own virtual rack equipment. Each day, instructor lectures will be followed by applicable technology-focused labs. Upon completion of this class, the student will have a solid foundation of knowledge and a keen understanding of what topics to focus on for the remainder of their studies.
Our lectures are dynamic and engaging, with a digital whiteboard system, and a significant amount of class time spent live on Cisco's IOS command line interface working with a full network topology. Each student will be equipped with his or her own complete rack of equipment.
What does it mean to audit a Bootcamp?
Classes that are sold out due to rack limitations will offer an audit option. This option will include all the same access to the live online class and materials that a regular seat offers, the only difference being you will not have rack access while in class. Instead, you will be offered access to the rack during a different week that meets with your scheduling needs. For questions regarding bootcamp audits, please reach out to our training advisors at 877-224-8987.
Contact a Training Advisor today to begin your journey to CCIE success!
- Layer 2 Access Switchports
- Layer 2 Dynamic Switchports
- 802.1q Dynamic Trunking
- 802.1q Native VLAN
- DTP Negotiation
- VTP Domain
- VTP Transparent
- VTP Pruning
- VTP Prune-Eligible List
- VTP Version 3
- STP Root Bridge Election
- STP Path Selection with Port Cost
- STP Path Selection with Port Priority
- Tuning STP Convergence Timers
- STP PortFast
- STP PortFast Default
- STP UplinkFast
- STP BackboneFast
- STP BPDU Guard
- STP BPDU Guard Default
- STP BPDU Filter
- STP BPDU Filter Default
- STP Root Guard
- STP Loop Guard
- Unidirectional Link Detection
- MST Root Bridge Election
- MST Path Selection with Port Cost
- MST Path Selection with Port Priority
- MST and Rapid Spanning Tree
- Layer 2 EtherChannel
- Layer 2 EtherChannel with PAgP
- Layer 2 EtherChannel with LACP
- Layer 3 EtherChannel
- Protected Ports
- Storm Control
- MAC-Address Table Static Entries and Aging
- Voice VLAN
- Smartport Macros
- Private VLANs
- RIPv2 Basic Configuration
- RIPv2 Authentication
- RIPv2 Split Horizon
- RIPv2 Auto-Summary
- RIPv2 Send and Receive Versions
- RIPv2 Manual Summarization
- RIPv2 Convergence Timers
- RIPv2 Offset List
- RIPv2 Filtering with Passive Interface
- RIPv2 Filtering with Prefix-Lists
- RIPv2 Filtering with Standard Access-Lists
- RIPv2 Filtering with Extended Access-Lists
- RIPv2 Filtering with Offset Lists
- RIPv2 Filtering with Administrative Distance
- RIPv2 Filtering with Per-Neighbor AD
- RIPv2 Default Routing
- RIPv2 Conditional Default Routing
- RIPv2 Reliable Conditional Default Routing
- RIPv2 Unicast Updates
- RIPv2 Broadcast Updates
- RIPv2 Source Validation
- EIGRP Network Statement
- EIGRP Auto-Summary
- EIGRP Multi-AF Mode
- EIGRP MD5 & SHA-256 Authentication
- EIGRP Key Chain Rotation
- EIGRP Unicast Updates
- EIGRP Summarization
- EIGRP Summarization with Default Routing
- EIGRP Summarization with Leak Map
- EIGRP Floating Summarization
- EIGRP Poisoned Floating Summarization
- EIGRP Metric Weights
- EIGRP Unequal Cost Load Balancing
- EIGRP Traffic Engineering with Metric
- EIGRP Convergence Timers
- EIGRP Stub Routing
- EIGRP Stub Routing with Leak Map
- EIGRP Filtering with Passive Interface
- EIGRP Filtering with Prefix-Lists
- EIGRP Filtering with Standard Access-Lists
- EIGRP Filtering with Extended Access-Lists
- EIGRP Filtering with Offset Lists
- EIGRP Filtering with Administrative Distance
- EIGRP Filtering with Per Neighbor AD
- EIGRP Filtering with Route Maps
- EIGRP Bandwidth Pacing
- EIGRP Default Metric
- EIGRP Neighbor Logging
- EIGRP Router-ID
- EIGRP Maximum Hops
- OSPF over Broadcast Media
- OSPF over DMVPN
- OSPF DR/BDR Election Manipulation
- OSPF Network Point-to-Point
- OSPF Network Point-to-Multipoint
- OSPF Network Point-to-Multipoint Non-Broadcast
- OSPF Network Loopback
- OSPF Path Selection with Auto-Cost
- OSPF Path Selection with Cost
- OSPF Path Selection with Bandwidth
- OSPF Path Selection with Per-Neighbor Cost
- Discontiguous OSPF Areas with Virtual-Links
- OSPF Path Selection with Non-Backbone Transit Areas
- OSPF Path Selection with Virtual-Links
- OSPF Demand Circuit
- OSPF Flooding Reduction
- OSPF Clear Text Authentication
- OSPF MD5 Authentication
- OSPF MD5 Authentication with Multiple Keys
- OSPF SHA Authentication
- OSPF Null Authentication
- OSPF Internal Summarization
- OSPF Path Selection with Summarization
- OSPF External Summarization
- OSPF Stub Areas
- OSPF Totally Stubby Areas
- OSPF Not-So-Stubby Areas
- OSPF Not-So-Stubby Areas and Default Routing
- OSPF Not-So-Totally-Stubby Areas
- OSPF Stub Areas with Multiple Exit Points
- OSPF NSSA Type-7 to Type-5 Translator Election
- OSPF NSSA Redistribution Filtering
- OSPF LSA Type-3 Filtering
- OSPF Forwarding Address Suppression
- OSPF Default Routing
- OSPF Conditional Default Routing
- OSPF Reliable Conditional Default Routing
- OSPF Filtering with Distribute-Lists
- OSPF Summarization and Discard Routes
- OSPF Filtering with Administrative Distance
- OSPF Filtering with Route-Maps
- OSPF NSSA ABR External Prefix Filtering
- OSPF Database Filtering
- OSPF Stub Router Advertisement
- OSPF Interface Timers
- OSPF Global Timers
- OSPF Resource Limiting
- Miscellaneous OSPF Features
- Redistribution Case 1
- Redistribution Case 2
- Redistribution Case 3
- DMVPN Phase 1 with OSPF
- DMVPN Phase 1 with EIGRP
- DMVPN Phase 2 with EIGRP
- DMVPN Phase 2 with OSPF
- DMVPN Phase 3 with EIGRP
- IPsec VPNs with Crypto Maps
- GRE over IPsec with Crypto Maps
- GRE over IPsec with Crypto Profiles
- IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interfaces (VTIs)
- DMVPN without IPsec
- DMVPN with IPsec
- VRF Aware DMVPN
- IPv6 Link-Local Addressing
- IPv6 Unique Local Addressing
- IPv6 Global Aggregatable Addressing
- IPv6 EUI-64 Addressing
- IPv6 Auto-Configuration
- RIPng over NBMA
- RIPng Summarization
- RIPng Prefix Filtering
- RIPng Metric Manipulation
- RIPng Default Routing
- EIGRPv6 Summarization
- EIGRPv6 Prefix Filtering
- EIGRPv6 Metric Manipulation
- EIGRPv6 Default Routing
- OSPFv3 over NBMA
- OSPFv3 Virtual Links
- OSPFv3 Summarization
- IPv6 Redistribution
- IPv6 Filtering
- IPv6 MP-BGP
- IPv6 PIM and MLD
- IPv6 PIM BSR
- IPv6 Embedded RP
- IPv6 SSM
- IPv6 Tunneling
- Automatic 6to4 Tunneling
- ISATAP Tunneling
- Establishing iBGP Peerings
- Establishing eBGP Peerings
- BGP Update Source Modification
- Multihop EBGP Peerings
- Neighbor Disable-Connected-Check
- Authenticating BGP Peerings
- iBGP Route Reflection
- Large-Scale iBGP Route Reflection with Clusters
- BGP Peer Groups
- BGP Network Statement
- BGP Auto-Summary
- BGP Bestpath Selection - Weight
- BGP Bestpath Selection - Local Preference
- BGP Bestpath Selection - AS-Path Prepending
- BGP Bestpath Selection - Origin Code
- BGP Bestpath Selection - MED
- BGP Bestpath Selection - Always Compare MED
- iBGP Confederation
- BGP Next-Hop Processing - Next-Hop-Self
- BGP Next-Hop Processing - Manual Modification
- iBGP Synchronization
- BGP over GRE
- BGP Redistribute Internal
- BGP Bestpath Selection - AS-Path Ignore
- BGP Bestpath Selection - Router-IDs
- BGP Bestpath Selection - DMZ Link Bandwidth
- BGP Bestpath Selection - Maximum AS Limit
- BGP Backdoor
- BGP Aggregation
- BGP Communities
- BGP Communities - No-Advertise
- BGP Communities - No-Export
- BGP Communities - Local-AS
- BGP Communities - Deleting
- BGP Conditional Advertisement
- BGP Regular Expressions
- BGP Filtering with Maximum Prefix
- BGP Default Routing
- BGP Local AS
- BGP Dampening
- BGP Fast Fallover
- BGP Outbound Route Filtering
- BGP Soft Reconfiguration
- BGP Next-Hop Trigger
- BGP TTL Security
- BGP AllowAS in
- MPLS LDP
- MPLS Label Filtering
- VRF Lite
- MP-BGP VPNv4
- MP-BGP Prefix Filtering
- PE-CE Routing with RIP
- PE-CE Routing with OSPF
- OSPF Sham-Link
- PE-CE Routing with EIGRP
- EIGRP Site-of-Origin
- PE-CE Routing with BGP
- BGP SoO Attribute
- Internet Access
- MPLS VPN Performance Tuning
- PIM Dense Mode
- Multicast RPF Failure
- PIM Sparse Mode
- PIM Sparse-Dense Mode
- PIM Assert
- PIM Accept RP
- PIM DR Election
- PIM Accept Register
- Multicast Tunneling
- Auto-RP - Multiple Candidate RPs
- Auto-RP - Filtering Candidate RPs
- Auto-RP Listener
- Auto-RP and RP/MA Placement
- Filtering Auto-RP Messages
- Multicast Boundary
- PIM Bootstrap Router
- BSR - Multiple RP Candidates
- Filtering BSR Messages
- Stub Multicast Routing & IGMP Helper
- IGMP Filtering
- IGMP Timers
- Multicast Helper Map
- Bidirectional PIM
- Source Specific Multicast
- Multicast BGP Extension
- Anycast RP
- Catalyst IGMP Snooping
- Catalyst Multicast VLAN Registration
- Catalyst IGMP Profiles
- Router Redundancy and Object Tracking
- Router ICMP Settings
- Basic NAT
- NAT Overload
- NAT with Route Maps
- Static NAT
- Static PAT
- Static NAT and IP Aliasing
- Static Policy NAT
- TCP Load Distribution with NAT
- NAT Default Interface
- Reversible NAT
- Static Extendable NAT
- Evolving Technologies
- Network Programmability (SDN)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Though a CCNP is not required, we strongly recommend at least 3-5 years of field experience prior to attempting a CCIE.
To prepare for this course, we recommend that you have a basic understanding of technologies on the CCIE R&S blueprint and review our CCIE Routing & Switching Written v5.1 VoD.
In addition to the minimum required preparation items, we recommend viewing the CCIE Routing & Switching Advanced Technologies Class.
Bootcamp Reseat Policy
The re-seat/re-take terms in place at the time of purchase will apply to your case. Re-seats are available for bootcamps of the same type, or for bootcamps that have replaced the course you originally attended. You must attend your initial bootcamp before you can register for a re-seat. You may only register for one re-seat at a time and must attend the re-seat session before scheduling another re-seat. Students may schedule a re-seat for any upcoming bootcamp date, excluding those marked “Sold Out”. Any outstanding fees, including rescheduling fees, must be paid before you can register for a re-seat. You must agree to the re-seat terms before you may register.
Effective November 1, 2017, bootcamp students may purchase re-seats at a reduced rate for two years from the date that you attended your original class. At the close of the two-year timeframe, bootcamp students have the option to purchase two more years of discounted re-seats. Re-seat fees are applicable for all tracks. Re-seat fees for bootcamps 6 days or longer are $1000 per re-take. For bootcamps of 5 days or less, the cost is $500 each time you wish to re-sit. In addition to the re-seat fee, if you received a discount on your original purchase, you must pay the difference between list price at the time of purchase and the discounted rate received. If any promotional items (i.e. free travel vouchers, electronic devices, etc.) were included with your bootcamp purchase, you will be required to pay the cost of that item (up to $500) in addition to the re-seat fee. Requests for re-seats after your two-year timeframe will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Reseat policy is subject to change at any time at the discretion of INE.
Bootcamp Payment Plans
We offer 2 month, 3 month, and 4 month payment plans for our bootcamp classes. A 5% processing fee will be collected with the first payment of all payment plans. Any exceptions are at the sole discretion of our billing team.
This is not a credit or financing plan and no interest charges are incurred from INE, except for the initial 5% processing fee.
For example, if you place an order for $4,000 and choose a 4-month payment plan, your initial payment would be $1,000 plus the 5% processing fee of $200, for a total of $1,200. The remaining $3,000 order balance will be processed automatically by INE over the next 3 months, at $1,000 per month.
With your first payment, you will receive access to your All Access Pass so you can begin watching the self-paced videos to prepare for your bootcamp.
Payment plans require you to use a debit/credit card. We accept the following debit/credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. No other payment methods are accepted for payment plan orders.
Your bootcamp must be paid in full prior to the class start date.
Bootcamp Cancellation Policy
The following policy applies to refunds for instructor-led bootcamp vouchers, instructor-led bootcamps that have already passed, or instructor-led bootcamp classes that have you have rescheduled from the original date listed on your purchase. Refunds for instructor-led bootcamp vouchers, instructor-led bootcamp classes that were attended, or instructor-led bootcamps that have a date on the order that has already passed are not permitted for any reason. If you no longer wish to attend an instructor-led bootcamp, you must notify INE in writing at least 45 days before the course start date in which you are currently registered. You are then eligible to receive a store credit which you may apply to another purchase. The store credit extended to you will be valued at the cost of your purchase minus any promotional items or self-paced training materials that were included with your bootcamp purchase. Store credit is valid for 365 days from the date of issue.
The following policy applies to refunds for instructor-led bootcamps purchased for a specific date. If requested in writing at least 46 days before the bootcamp start date, instructor-led bootcamps purchased for a specific date are eligible for a full refund, minus the value of self-paced materials and any promotional items that were included with your order.
Any refund request received within 45 days of your scheduled instructor-led bootcamp purchased for a specific date will incur additional cancellation fees. Cancellation fees will be based on a percentage of the price that you paid for your bootcamp. Any self-paced materials that came with your order cannot be refunded; the value of these materials and any promotional items will be removed from your refunded amount, in addition to the appropriate cancellation fee. In the event that the purchaser and attendee are not the same person refunds will be processed to the purchaser. Request for refunds on bootcamps with a specific class date are subject to a cancellation penalty as follows.
- Cancelling 46 days or more prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order allows for a full refund minus the cost of self-paced materials and any promotional items.
- Cancelling 45-36 days prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order will incur a 5% cancellation fee.
- Cancelling 36-29 days prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order will incur a 10% cancellation fee.
- Cancelling 30-20 days prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order will incur a 20% cancellation fee.
- Canceling 20-15 days prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order will incur a 30% cancellation fee.
- Canceling 15 to 10 days prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order will incur a 40% cancellation fee.
- Cancelling less than 10-7 days prior to the bootcamp date chosen on your order will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancelling 6 or less days prior to the bootcamp date chosen refunds will not be permitted.
If for any reason, you need to reschedule a bootcamp, or if you would like to choose your date after purchase, you must notify INE in writing at least 46 days before the bootcamp start date. At INE's sole discretion, you may incur a rescheduling fee if your request is placed less than 45 days before the original bootcamp start date. Rescheduling fees are based on current bootcamp list price and must be paid before you may attend.
- Rescheduling 46 days or more in advance will not incur a rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling 45-30 days in advance will incur a 5% rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling 30-15 days in advance will incur a 15% rescheduling fee.
- Rescheduling 14 days or less before the class start date will incur a 25% rescheduling fee.
Failure to attend your scheduled bootcamp without prior written notification will be considered a “no show” and the full bootcamp price will be forfeited.
INE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any bootcamp. INE shall not be liable for lost travel expenses or any other expense incurred by the student related to a rescheduled bootcamp. INE assumes no liability in the case of war (declared or undeclared), natural or man-made disasters, delays or inability to travel, or other forces outside of INE's control through which INE determines attending a bootcamp may cause risk to students or INE employees.
Bootcamp confirmation will be provided 30 days before the start date. Bootcamps for which the running dates are changed 31 days or more before the originally-scheduled start date are considered “rescheduled,” not “cancelled.” In the unlikely event that INE must cancel a Bootcamp within 30 days of the scheduled start date, we will contact and work with you to determine the appropriate solution.
Bootcamp Payment Policies
Before one can reserve a seat in an upcoming bootcamp, a valid INE order must be placed. A valid order consists of an order paid in full using an approved payment method, for which the initial payment has been made on a payment plan, or with receipt of an approved purchase order.
Any electronic materials included with the bootcamp purchase will be fulfilled to your account upon payment completion, the first payment of a payment plan, or receipt of a valid purchase order.
Bootcamp orders must be paid in full before the student may attend class.
Bootcamp must be paid in full before any applicable promotional materials can be ordered or delivered.
Bootcamp rescheduling fee will apply regardless of the payment method selected. Please refer to the rescheduling policy for further details.
|Upcoming Scheduled Dates||Location|
|October 21 - October 25, 2019||Online, Live (GMT -7)|
|December 2 - December 6, 2019||Online, Live (GMT -5)|
Hear From Previous Bootcamp Students
I would like to thank INE and Rohit Pardasani in particular for the great experience I had. This course has provided me with a good idea on how the CCIE exam should be approached in terms of study and preparation. I will highly recommend this training to anybody that is on the same journey as I am. Also many thanks to Katie Berdan in providing all the information needed and answering my questions, this made everything as smooth as I hoped.Berry Batist
The class exceeded every possible expectation that I had. Dave is an excellent instructor with a lot of great detail expertise on every single topic. I am looking forward for my LAB bootcamp.Bryan Leiton
This class was amazing thanks to Rohit. I learned so much and actually enjoyed the class. I'm looking forward to attending the CCIE R&S Lab Bootcamp. Thanks to all INE staff.Abdul Hadi
What I liked about this class is getting access to lab racks, which we used to simulate R/S technologies and have a very simple/intuitive interface. The fact we can save our configs/load them is time saving. Rohit was a hands on instructor and that was fantastic. He is a 5X CCIE so it's not surprising to say he is very knowledgeable. He answers all your questions, which I really liked. He is approachable in that regard. I look forward to other great instructors like Rohit in my CCIE Journey.Mahesh Seth